I once saw an article saying that you can write a short story using just two sentences (as in short talaga). So I thought, what the hell? I can do this. However, this time I’ll be using 3 sentences to form my stories. And so, while playing Street Fighter 4 on my phone, I came up with this.
1. I smiled at her. I thought, “This is the girl I am going to marry”. And then she said, “Kuya, patulong po ako.”
2. It was at the park where we first met. It was love at first sight. Keyword is “was”.
3. He has never felt all alone in his life. How could everything crash down on him? And so, he jumped away, knowing that it will be his last one.
4. Umuulan nung magkasama kami. Buti may dala syang payong kaya napayungan ako. Kaso Hello Kitty ang payong nya.
5. Hingal na hingal sya pagdating sa bahay. “Ano ba ang nangyari sa’yo?”, tanong ng kanyang nanay. Biglang pumasok ang kanyang ama at nagsabing, “Ano ka ba namang bata ka? Inaabot ko sa’yo yung celpon mo tapos bigla mo akong tinakbuhan.”
6. Malakas ang kabog ng kaniyang dibdib. Tagaktak din ang pawis. “Tayo na”,wika ng babaeng nililigawan.
7. “Magnanakaw!”, sigaw ng lalaki habang nakaturo sa babaeng kasama. Lahat ay napatingin sa eksenang iyon. “Magnanakaw po sya ng puso ko”.
8. It was late dark at night and everyone was asleep. I swear that I could hear someone playing the piano. Then I suddenly remembered that we had no piano.
9. Today was the anniversary of his death. Anne was crying alone at the grave of her lover. When suddenly, something cold touched her hand.
10. Today, my girlfriend and I are going on a date. I plan on introducing her to my parents so that our relationship would become official. Then, I woke up.